Customer Service Associates (Part Time)
All candidates must have outstanding customer service skills, dedication, positive attitude and a lot of energy, outgoing personality, ability to multitask and work well in a fast paced environment. Must be willing to learn our high standards of procedures and share our core values.
- Greet and serve customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Prepare and serve food, espresso drinks, juices and smoothies.
- Perform all support tasks, including preparing produce, baking, cleaning and maintaining all equipment, and restocking.
- Clean dining area, kitchen and bathrooms. Remove trash.
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Perform other daily duties as assigned.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Provide event coordination and assistance.
- Be able to stand or walk for long hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm, professionalism and positive attitude.
- Be able to multitask and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Be able to accurately register orders in the POS, receive payments, balance cash and use a computer.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and follow both written and oral instructions.
- Be available to work early mornings, some evenings and weekends, and holidays if necessary. (We are closed for major holidays.)
- Adhere to the dress/appearance and other policies and standards set out in the Employee Handbook.
- Act with integrity and trust, promoting our café and core values.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check. Food service, barista or hospitality experience preferred but not required.
Please complete the employment application and email it with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organic Buzz Café & Juice Bar affords equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or national origin in the following employment practices: recruitment, hiring, placement, transfer, promotion, demotion, selection for training, layoff, termination, determination of service, rate of pay, compensation, and other personnel actions.